Best to fly for?

AA

What do you guys thinks is the best overall airline to fly for considering things such as pay, people, planes, etc. Just all around the best airline to fly for!

The one that is still in business when you turn 60 but since you don't know which one that will be then the answer is simple: the one that hires you.

"the one that hires you"

Haha I say that all the time.

I get asked this all the time in community (like A.net chat)

"What's your favorite airline?"

"The one that hires me first"

1. Hires you
2. Stays in business until you're able to either (a) retire or (b) get hired by a "better" airline.

Plus, it's in a constant state of "flux" in determining the "best" airline. Usually, the airline that's best today, is usually the worst tomorrow -- once upon a time, UAL was the best because of lots of growth, the very best pilot bases, fast upgrades to captain and being able to hold international 777/747 FO within 6 to 18 months after being hired.

Sadly, they're teetering on extinction today.

[ QUOTE ]

Usually, the airline that's best today, is usually the worst tomorrow -- once upon a time, UAL was the best because of lots of growth, the very best pilot bases, fast upgrades to captain and being able to hold international 777/747 FO within 6 to 18 months after being hired.

Sadly, they're teetering on extinction today.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, Delta sucks!@#!

[ QUOTE ]
Air America.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah, "golden bee bee" and all that...
smile.gif

Back