Best pilot school?

Couldn't agree more... But there are far better places to experience the college life than Waco!
I meant down in the Austin/San Marcos area at @WacoFan's alma mater. I used to live nearby and had a ton of friends there. Great school and it's 60% female ;)

I meant down in the Austin/San Marcos area at @WacoFan's alma mater. I used to live nearby and had a ton of friends there. Great school and it's 60% female ;)
My bad for assuming. I grew up in Dripping Springs, so I'm pretty sure I know where you are talking about!

No offense but that sounds boring. I did the whole "commuter school" thing and saved a little $$$ but if I could do it again I would have gone to a certain state school in Central Texas (@WacoFan ), majored in something non aviation related, and flown on the side.

Go live the college life. Experience football games, girls, parties, beer, etc... Get your ratings and instruct on the side. Just don't do anything stupid like get a DUI or MIP, but have fun and enjoy the time.

There's plenty of time to be a boring adult. Trust me on that one!

Oh yea my life is super super boring :( 24 and already interviewed at a major. So I'll have roughly 41 years to have a great career. What a boring old mistake.

Back