Best interview prep/gouge sites?

thepedroid

Hola everyone! Been a while since I posted an actual aviation question on here. As some of you know, I have been out of the game for a while. I've been working on getting proficient and getting a CFI gig here in the states, but also found out that COPA Airlines is hiring again and I am close to meeting minimums to apply for a job there. What are the best interview gouge websites? Even though I am short 70 hours to meet mins, a former Captain and current Captain both told me to apply now. Is the $40 per month worth it for AviationInterviews.com? They look like they have quote a bit of COPA content on their site. Any other recommendations?

mods feel free to move if this isn't a general topic lol.

Is the $40 per month worth it for AviationInterviews.com?
Yes. Well that's subjective I guess. My anecdotal evidence for that response is, I've used them twice for 2 different regionals and got the CJO from both. I felt well prepared for both interviews and there were no surprises.

Thank you! I'll for sure spring for it if I hear back. Everything in Panama works on "Panama time" so who knows how long it would even take.

Isn't really a website as much as it is interview prep, but most people I know have used ECIC, (and more recently) Spitfire, or some combination. There's also the RSTs.

I honestly had no idea services like ecic and spit fire existed. Every interview I’ve ever had in my life I’ve totally gone in blind with no prep. Thanks!

I am getting ahead of myself since they haven’t contacted me yet but that’s the way I do things. I assume I already have the interview and already have the job until it materializes lol.

Congrats! I interviewed at COPA way back in 2013 - are they still doing the polygraph test?

AZRX.gif

My understanding is that they are. We should chat! I’m sure it’s a different interview now after 9 years. How was the poly? Lol

I searched for my old post on it - definitely a weird experience for an airline interview. But Emirates did (does?) a blood test at the interview too.

Back