Art shot of a Air FRONS 747:
IMG_2016.JPG

Sunrise over the Atlantic:
IMG_2020.JPG

Throwback livery of a Lufthansa Scarebus:
IMG_2027.JPG

Brandenburg Gate...
IMG_2029.JPG

...walking out to get a pre-dinner snack... Currywurst and a Hefe! Yes, I poured it too fast, shut up, YOU!
IMG_2030.JPG

Stroll along the Tiergarten:
IMG_2034.JPG

Holocaust memorial:
IMG_2040.JPG

Clouds over the Atlantic:
IMG_2046.JPG

Lots and lots and lots of contrails on the tracks:
IMG_2048.JPG

Always construction going on in Berlin. Our hotel would have been almost bisected by the Berlin Wall:
IMG_2051.JPG

Reminded me of a shot from the space shuttle:
IMG_2053.JPG

Great pics...better luck next time with the beer.....:rawk:

No doubt. Hefeweizen foams so quick so by the time that I noticed the error in my pour, it was already too late! :) Rub the bridge of your nose, swirl your finger around in it a bit, the foam goes right down.

I'm not even sure. It was tasty but I couldn't find it at the grocer.

Do you get to bring tasty beers back with you or is that prohibited?

My last trip to Brussels I took along the largest of duffel bags, empty. It came back full of Leffe and Chimay. I could barely pick it up. I also threw in a couple of packages of choco waffles. Mmmmmm, waffles.

Attachments

• leffe.jpg
    leffe.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 72
My last trip to Brussels I took along the largest of duffel bags, empty. It came back full of Leffe and Chimay. I could barely pick it up. I also threw in a couple of packages of choco waffles. Mmmmmm, waffles.

Nice! Never had nor have I heard of Leffe, Chimay (blue) is very good though.

Do you get to bring tasty beers back with you or is that prohibited?

Along the same lines, dad flew with a cappy that made a custom case for up to 9 bottles of wine. The original frame was a couple of milk crates, with a bunch of work to the inside to protect the bottles.

Nice! Never had nor have I heard of Leffe, Chimay (blue) is very good though.

You can find Leffe Blonde (pronounced: Leff-a) at liquor stores that have a good Belgium selection. All the other flavors have have not found in the US so, I have to bring them back. My two favorites are Leffe Brown and Leffe 9%.

Don't worry Doug, the head allows the aromas of the beer to fully develop, enhancing the beer's flavor...you just took it to the extreme. ;)
Cheers!

PS Anyone ever tried "Delirium Tremens" ?

PS Anyone ever tried "Delirium Tremens" ?

Not only have I had it, I drank some while sitting in the bar of the same name! Delirium is in the Guinness Book of World Records as having the most beers in one place. They have over 2000 beers.

Attachments

• resize.php.jpg
    resize.php.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 54
Back