For Sale BendixKing AV8OR with WxWorx Bluetooth

SoonerAv8r

I've got a BendixKing AV8OR with WxWorx Bluetooth for sale. We got it with new PC-12 but we've never used it, barely got it out of the box to check it out. Comes complete with WxWorx bluetooth reciever, all mounts, antannea and cables. Together retail for around $1300 we'll start the bidding at $1000 OBO I'll pay the shipping. PayPal accepted

Interested in your AV8OR unit, not the weather or blue tooth device also though... What is your updated price and if you are interested the unit alone price? Thank you

Hmm--I would be interested in the Weathworx thingie--and not the GPS (already have one and I LOVE IT).

Interested in the AV8OR minus the WX feature. Does it include all accessories as supplied in the original box ? thanks

I have everything as delivered to me "like new with origional boxes" Everything has been taken out of boxes and "played with" in my living room. It just didn't seem to be worth while for me to use and put into service, since I'm flying a new Pilatus NG. In my opinion its a perfect unit for an instructor or pilot flying an A/C without GPS/Wx.

Back