Became a U.S Citizen today!

Welcome!
Zimbabwean politics not being front page news here, I decided to google "mugabe" to see if he was alive and found this article.
http://www.news.com.au/world/zimbab...-back-to-england/story-fndir2ev-1227051772121
Can't imagine why you'd ever want to leave.:sarcasm:
Yes. Mugabe is a senile old crazy evil man who persecutes anyone who stands in his way, both white or black. He's a murderous dictator who hides his own selfish lunacy and incompetence behind a front of being a black revolutionary. The truth is this guy does not care for anyone else but himself,and anyone who dares to point out this obvious fact becomes "the enemy." He has single-handedly ruined that beautiful country. Sad.

AmericanScooter.jpg

As a Brit, I wouldn't lay all the blame at the feet of Mugabe. With the benefit of hindsight, Harold Wilson bears much of the blame. The crippling sanctions that followed Rhodesian independence led to the decline of one of Africa's most successful nations and Mugabe's rise to power.

AmericanScooter.jpg

As a Brit, I wouldn't lay all the blame at the feet of Mugabe. With the benefit of hindsight, Harold Wilson bears much of the blame. The crippling sanctions that followed Rhodesian independence led to the decline of one of Africa's most successful nations and Mugabe's rise to power.
Hahahaha! Nice one. As with Mugabe, I tend to be less sympathetic with him, as he inherited a wealthy, functioning country in 1980, and was considered a "darling" to the west for a while. It was his own incompetence, selfishness, and of-course, his absolute refusal to concede power in any way that resulted in the ruin of that country. As with Rhodesia. That whole racist system of Ian Smith and Rhodesia Front was simply unsustainable. Change had to come in some way. Unfortunately change came for us in the form of Mugabe, who failed to deliver on what he promised because of his own stupidity and selfishness. And so the poor people of Zimbabwe continue to suffer. Sad.

Yes. OBAMA is a senile old crazy evil man who persecutes anyone who stands in his way, both white or black. He's a ---- dictator who hides his own selfish lunacy and incompetence behind a front of being a black revolutionary. The truth is this guy does not care for anyone else but himself,and anyone who dares to point out this obvious fact becomes "the enemy." He has single-handedly ruined THIS beautiful country. Sad.
There, fixed it for you!!!
And an official "Welcome to America" from me.......!

Back