Beaver

IMG_2490.jpg

I got some Beaver today.:nana2: Some twin Otter too.

Shouldn't the wheels be retracted though?

Here's what they look like in 'ground' mode.

I finally remembered to take a camera to the hangar today. Here's the same bird at our place. One of our Lear 40XRs in the background, and just a titch of a wingtip from the Falcon 2000 in the foreground.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 436
I'll be admitting my ignorance of planes beyond Cessnas and Pipers here, but I had to laugh when I saw the Emergency Power lever in the panel picture. Is that like the Energizer Bunny Lithium backup? Ready to learn...

I'll be admitting my ignorance of planes beyond Cessnas and Pipers here, but I had to laugh when I saw the Emergency Power lever in the panel picture. Is that like the Energizer Bunny Lithium backup? Ready to learn...

The EPL is common on single turboprops. It is a manual fuel controll in case the automatic one fails. You have to be very carefull not to overtemp the engine as you add fuel.

Mark's other plane on our ramp today (sorry for crappy photo quality):

What can I say - the guy has a rough life. No Beaver? No problem, just take the Caravan. We're getting close to selling the Beaver, actually had it in our hanger on Friday for a showing.

Ha!

Agreed. However, we make sure to be very discreet and thoroughly vet our clientele when it comes time to sell these things...

Back