Bayside Capital

dcramer16

Just out of curiosity and pure boredom I went to the Bayside website and I had to laugh out loud really hard when I saw this on their homepage.

Bayside Capital, with committed capital exceeding $3.5 billion, has the capability to invest in a wide range of securities in order to effect the best outcome for the company. Bayside actively seeks to partner with owners and managers of companies to grow businesses and create long-term value.

:banghead:

They must not have updated this in a while! Also they didn't have FLX listed in their portfolio.

Bayside Capital, with committed capital exceeding $3.5 billion, has the capability to invest in a wide range of securities in order to effect the best outcome for the company. Bayside actively seeks to partner with owners and managers of companies to grow businesses and create long-term value.

Yeah...so when are we going to have to talk about a SOC? I wonder?

If Bayside had offered those on furlough for Airnet to go to FLX would you have taken it then? And how about now?

No. Unless they magically came up with a plane based in Columbus, NE Ohio, W. PA or somehow got a poo-ton of jumpseat agreements overnight.

-mini

If Bayside had offered those on furlough for Airnet to go to FLX would you have taken it then? And how about now?

I was offered an interview last October after my furlough. I turned it down. It didn't make much sense to me to go there, fly a single engine, fly for a lot less pay, and have to relocate my family. After being furloughed for 4 months, I called Adam last week to see if I could get on over there.....But again, with Bayside running the show, not sure I want to be bent over again.....

Back