Basics of ATC hiring

Just assuming he did. Very hypothetically speaking...

The Dude Abides....
you just made 2 mistakes. never assume anything when it comes to the FAA, and the FAA knows NO logic, therefore, hypothetically speaking has no place when speaking of the FAA...

did you read my post #11? just let the process happen...it will happen when it happens, and you will not be able to rush things, throwing out hypothetical situations and assumptions will only lead to frustrations down the road

well he's already frustrated me, being anxious and whatnot, so i'm just trying to get some clarification. i did read your post just now. i don't know how i missed it, so thanks.

i don't like to assume, but at least i have something to tell him about what to expect if things go in his favor. he can more or less just jog on if he doesn't get it.

i definitely dig the "knows no logic" nonsense though and i'm not surprised. just doing my research, thats all.
;)

well he's already frustrated me, being anxious and whatnot, so i'm just trying to get some clarification.

i don't like to assume, but at least i have something to tell him about what to expect if things go in his favor. he can more or less just jog on if he doesn't get it.

i definitely dig the "knows no logic" nonsense though and i'm not surprised. just doing my research, thats all.
;)
completely understandable. there is a lot of information on here about the process if one just searches for it...unfortunately there is no for sure answer about the big questions (how long does it take, what are my chances of getting hired ect) all i woud tell him if i were you is be patient with the process...

completely understandable. there is a lot of information on here about the process if one just searches for it...unfortunately there is no for sure answer about the big questions (how long does it take, what are my chances of getting hired ect) all i woud tell him if i were you is be patient with the process...

got it. thanks for what you have posted anyway. it helped a lot.

Hey
So my fiance applied OTS and took the AT-SAT in Holtsville on July 1st. He's supposed to be hearing back from them this week. Assuming he got at least the minimum required score, how long on average would they give him before he has to report to OKC?

I think I'm just looking for a timeline. What's supposed to happen between now and OKC, how long he'll be in training, does he need to set up housing before he gets down there, all that good stuff.

The Dude Abides...

Ut oh, someone writing on this forum for their fiance hopefully no one picks on her for doing that and she's never heard from again....:sarcasm:

Back