Barcelona

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Har, matey. Look out for pirates. They've left their bloody calling card in the cockpit... My avatar and this are purely coincidental.
IMG_2070.JPG

Southernjets ramp:
IMG_2071.JPG

The "push" begins:
IMG_2072.JPG

IMG_2075.JPG

That's a lot of Dutch:
IMG_2073.JPG

Ouch:
IMG_2077.JPG

How quickly the weather changes. Funny story. We were doing a runway change in JFK and the traffic we were supposed to follow was the opposite direction "Giant", but the Embraer apparently went off frequency or "NORDO" so they had to call out a airport truck to tell the Embraer to go back to ground or tower control.
IMG_2080.JPG

Valley fog on arrival to BCN
IMG_2082.JPG

Balloons on arrival. Traffic...traffic
IMG_2084.JPG

Notable mountains
IMG_2085.JPG

Gaudi-designed powerplant? :)
IMG_2089.JPG

The Med:
IMG_2090.JPG

Drat! They beat us.
IMG_2091.JPG

Where the hell am I going again?
IMG_2094.JPG

Purdy...
IMG_2095.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

IMG_2097.JPG

IMG_2098.JPG

IMG_2099.JPG

Usually a good meeting spot for the crew when you want to meet up for cerveza and sangria:
IMG_2113.JPG

Crossin' the street:
IMG_2114.JPG

IMG_2115.JPG

Hoo hoo! The "Chicken House"
IMG_2118.JPG

This is funny, the sex shop was showing the Germany-Spain game rather than "The Original Sport"
IMG_2119.JPG

I wonder who won... ;)
IMG_2126.JPG

[yt]KW6yEPmZk9I[/yt]

whatever happened to turning off the lights as a courtesy to other pilots?

Nice pics as usual, but PLEASE don't tell me you were actually in Spain but didn't watch the game, er, match!?!

I like the architecture. I'd love to see 'the' running of the bulls in Pomplona sometime.

That football party looked like a good time; good thing they won!

Great pics! You mean to tell me you get a pic of T4 and Air J is not there?:confused:;)

O btw Doug, how did that Pirate thing get there?

Nice pics as usual, but PLEASE don't tell me you were actually in Spain but didn't watch the game, er, match!?!

Hell yeah we watched the match!

I was joking around in a bar and whistled the chorus to "Deutschland Uber Alles" as a joke to my group, it got very quiet and the speaker threatened to kick my butt! ;)

Hell yeah we watched the match!

I was joking around in a bar and whistled the chorus to "Deutschland Uber Alles" as a joke to my group, it got very quiet and the speaker threatened to kick my butt! ;)

That's okay. Just remember "the .45 is your friend". :)

Nice pictures, by the way.

Heh - I did the same thing when a couple of Germany jerseys walked in, didn't go over too well here in Santa Monica either....

Back