Banner Towing

Yeah, the name of the operation is AERIAL ADVERTISING! The guy is a slimmy pig! He took me for $2500 for 9.2 hours of training - pick up and drop off in a 172. Yeah. That was back in the beginning of February and he has yet to call me back for a job. Here's the story. He said the training would take 25-30 hours, 9.2 is what I got. He said that he needed pilots for the busy season coming up starting around the Daytona 500. Well, I asked him if anyone has come down yet to do the training for the season, he said no, I was the only one. I get down there, there is one guy finishing up the training, two have already finished and one other doing the training with me. So much for being the only one. How many hours will I get for the season? He said expect 1400-1800 from Feb. through Oct. The instructor that worked for him from Last Oct. through this Feb. which is 8 more months, he flew 500 hours. Bottom line, the guy is a friggin crook and STAY AWAY! Do not go down to Daytona to do banner tow training. He advertises on climbto350.com. Stay away! TIM PACINI is his name.

Hey Rob,
Sorry to hear about the banner towing thing. that really sucks. Are you still in Florida? You should go check out paris air, I hear they are looking for instructors.

-brian

Back