Banner towing in C172

Oh yeah! Tyler told me that you went on to do that. I remember you telling me you were gonna do it. How do you like it?

Been good so far. Slow start to the season flying wise, but get to see lots of different places! And get experience in real weather/ifr/night time.

Hey guys,
what's the likelihood of someone getting into towing a little later than the aforementioned hire dates? I'm on the road for the Pictometry season, and probably won't be done until the end of May. Looking for some work back home in NJ

Hey guys,
what's the likelihood of someone getting into towing a little later than the aforementioned hire dates? I'm on the road for the Pictometry season, and probably won't be done until the end of May. Looking for some work back home in NJ

Probably not likely, unless someone has quit etc. I know last season we weren't short on pilots.

Hey guys,
Not likely but anything is possible, the biggest thing is to getting to know the job and the people and we would be able to work with you. But if you were to get in with us as a NJ local and can be trusted, you'll be a shoe in for Woodbine for the summer.

Not likely but anything is possible, the biggest thing is to getting to know the job and the people and we would be able to work with you. But if you were to get in with us as a NJ local and can be trusted, you'll be a shoe in for Woodbine for the summer.

Thanks for the info! I'll be doing a little more research as the winter progresses, and I'd like to get some more TW time during the picto season if I can find instructors on the road. I have no problem flying 8-10 hour days every day, not a diva when it comes to hard work and long hours. Is that VW flying out of Woodbine?

Thanks for the info! I'll be doing a little more research as the winter progresses, and I'd like to get some more TW time during the picto season if I can find instructors on the road. I have no problem flying 8-10 hour days every day, not a diva when it comes to hard work and long hours. Is that VW flying out of Woodbine?
Sorry for the late reply but yeah. There's two companies towing out of there from what I remember

I hear that there were some changes last season and some companies were forced to move to new locations. AFAIK VW is based out of Central Jersey and they use t/w Pipers.Few years ago there was a 172 in Woodbine-I don't know if they still have it- the company name is High Exposure.

I hear that there were some changes last season and some companies were forced to move to new locations. AFAIK VW is based out of Central Jersey and they use t/w Pipers.Few years ago there was a 172 in Woodbine-I don't know if they still have it- the company name is High Exposure.
VW only has a base there for there for the busy season and only keeps a plane or two up there on the off season for the odd jobs that come around. Aerial Banners is around from time to time too as well as the permanent local guys.

Back