Bah ... I'm bored.

pilot602

If specified, this will replace the title that
Bah ... I\'m bored.

I'm at work, trying to struggle through the monotony of my day (my job really sucks, btw) and NO ONE IS POSTING!

Grrrr.

You are all failing to entertain ME!
grin.gif

So, uh, how 'bout those Cubs?

Re: Bah ... I\'m bored.

What do you do? Heck over here, I am running around like a headless chicken.

I hear ya. There is absolutly nothing going on today.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Go Royals (seriously)! It's about time they did something again.

PMs checked (check yours!)
smile.gif

And I do essentially data entry and ad design/production work for a very specialized "ad" which appears in many major newspapers across the U.S. Problem is I'm fast and the workload isn't that high until Thursday/Friday.

And I hear ya John ... boooorrrrrring.
frown.gif

Ditto on the Royals - it's been entirely too long!

I'm about like Iain - crazy at work - have a huge proposal going out Thursday and my main quandary right now is trying to figure out how I'm going to get enough sleep between now and my IR lesson tomorrow evening!
blush.gif

Sarah

I actually have something to do today; class. But I decided that class was not at the top of my priority list today. Should be in philosophy right now, learning about Sartre. Decided not to. After that I have national government...might go to that one. In there at least I can pick a fight with the right wing people in there (and there are a lot of them!).

Cheers

John Herreshoff

[ QUOTE ]
Should be in philosophy right now, learning about Sartre.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fun times. My philosophy 303 class was essentially nothing but trying to prove ifthere was indeed a "god." A bizarre class all the way around.

Dude I have 5 deals in funding (heard about 3 today, 1 approval, 2 requiring PG's) I am organizing a deal with a huge amount of GM ($$) and as soon as I get the commitment fee, I will be busy arranging his package to pass of to credit, this as well as dealing with a vebor relationship, making cold calls, and chasing up about 50 other things, leaves me very busy! LUNCH BREAKS ARE THE BEST!

pilot602,

That's just what we got done with. We read some Descartes and Berkeley. Those guys are some crack pots! They had the most horrible reasoning for God EVER! We have to write a response to every book we read, and my reading responses were ripping apart their philosophy's. The prof liked it, so I got full credit. It's some WEIRD stuff! Thankfully the rest of my philosophy stuff will be more like philosophy of law and public policy.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

[ QUOTE ]
LUNCH BREAKS ARE THE BEST!

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you got one!
tongue.gif
Yesterday was the first lunch break I've had in over a week. I had to literally barricade myself in my office at lunch yesterday (shut my door and taped up a "do not disturb" sign because people around here ignore shut doors) in order to study some approach plates for my lesson.

I'll be so ready for Thursday of this week to come, and I can return to some semblance of a normal work schedule.

Sarah

Boring . . . I had a seagull miss me by about 2 feet (no exageration) this morning. I was flying this old piece of merde Arrow, 1972. And then coming in to land we ZERO in the green. Nothing. We ask for a go around, still getting nothing, the pilot below us reports maybe seeing the the nose we not locked, we cylce and cycle, play with the fuses, etc. Finally we found out that the restat for the panel lights is wired backwards and also does not dimm at all. It is either on or off. So we finally get the gear down, three in the green and hold off the nose wheel really as long as I could hoping it would something other than than the prop. It worked out fine.

This afternoon I embark on a eight day flying trip from SLC to CO, to FL and back. FUN No boredom here.

Yeah I caught the big game last night. I really wanted to see KU pull it off. For a while I was pissed with Bonnie Bernstein and her interview with Roy Williams until I heard her on the Dan Patrick Radio show today. She expained herself and all. Still thought CBS should have had more class...but hey thats the media for you I guess.
Hopefully the Royals will keep it together. Gotta buddy who floats between AAA Omaha and KC as a relief pitcher. Actually has done 3 tours with the big club....last years tour almost lasting a full season. Thats why I route for KC!

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully the Royals will keep it together. Gotta buddy who floats between AAA Omaha and KC as a relief pitcher. Actually has done 3 tours with the big club....last years tour almost lasting a full season. Thats why I route for KC!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cool! I was wondering what the connection was. I still wonder if the start they've gotten off to is going to be a fluke, but time will tell...

I'm not much of a KU fan - I went to a small private college, but I have several family members who are Mizzou grads. I watched the game, kinda wanted KU to pull it out for the Big 12, but wasn't actively cheering for either team.

Sarah

Back