bad habbits??

FlyBoyJae

i was just wondering...not being in the mood to work today
tongue.gif

does anyone have any habbits that could potentially be hazardous to being a pilot?

i used to drink a lot...bottoms up, whiskey, beer, sake, soju, mix all kinds of drinks...anything that would be me drunk..now i don't drink like that...if i ever do drink, it is only a cup of beer thesedays..i miss the party but gotta keep good health for flying...

my other habbit, smoking.....i can't seem to quit...i have seen one pilot when i used work with Korean air at LAX, smoking as he got off the shuttle in front of the terminal...that made me feel a little better
grin.gif

who doesn't have bad habits! speaking of - how bout pet peeves? aren't they worse than bad habits??
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone have any habbits that could potentially be hazardous to being a pilot?

[/ QUOTE ]
How about dialing in the VOR Freq into Nav1 when you are shooting an ILS approach.Made even worse when the VOR is not on the field. Oops. That would qualify as a Brain Fart.

did anyone experience hypoxia or any shortness of breath high up in the attitude because you smoke?? the highest i have been is about 4000ft and i didnt' experience any breathing problems.

Lets look at the problems and there answers:

PROBLEM: Falling asleep while flying

ANSWER: Falling asleep isnt bad, not waking up in time is

---------

PROBLEM: Smoking

ANSWER: Quitting smoking is easy, i've done it hundreds of times

my two cents,

-Falcon

Back