Back in Training

davetheflyer

Good news for me! I'm going from the most poorly paid seat at my company to the second most poorly paid seat!

I just found out that I was awarded a class for the Do 328 Jet and will be based at CVG on completion of my training. I'm looking forward to working on the Delta side of ACA.

Training starts next week and will last approximately 60 days, so you may not see much of me in the next couple of months.

Yeah...congrats and good luck!
smile.gif

Good for you -- not only will you be moving up, but you'll be moving from the side that seems to be dealing with a bunch of issues to the side that is relatively secure.

Good luck and congratulations.

Sweet! Ever since I first saw the 328 I thought it was the coolest looking airplane ever built. Congratulations!

-Zach

Thanks, guys. I'm really looking forward to flying the DoJet. I've thought it was a cool airplane ever since nonrevving on them a couple of times.

[ QUOTE ]

Good for you -- not only will you be moving up, but you'll be moving from the side that seems to be dealing with a bunch of issues to the side that is relatively secure.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a single integrated seniority list for both sides of the company so if the furloughs continue, I won't be protected.

Hey Dave I live in Cincinnati and when your passing thru maybe we can hang or somthing. Congrats on the job, are you going to be a captain? Hey also you wont have to worry about being in the c concourse. (inside joke) lol, congrats man!

Congrats. I live just off the end of 18R at CVG. If you decide to relocate to N. KY and need assistance with selecting a neighborhood let me know.

Congrats Dave. Glad to hear you're moving up. All you're hard work is paying off. If you're ever in the SF bay area on a layover let me know. We'll go do a little GA flyi

60 days!!??

Pull back building get smaller

push forward buildings get bigger.

Tell them You are all checked out.

Here is to not being number last on the seniroity list!!

(btw Iam still number last
frown.gif
)

Congrats Dave and like mention above once you have checked out on the flight controls remember three bounces and you are current.

Wow, seriously, 60 days? Is that including OE?

I figured it would be less for transition training. My initial is about that long.

Delta 737-800 training is 8 weeks too!

It was only about 5 or 6 on the "Mad Dog".

Back