Back in the forums

NW004

Hello everyone, I've been absent for a while.

Been lurking for a while though. I joined back in 2006 when I was a clueless kid. I'm still clueless just older now. Haha.

Since I've left I've done a few management jobs with AirTran, and Air Wisconsin, mainly station management, all over the Caribbean with AirTran, and Washington DC, and Huntington WV with Air Wisconsin. Left Air Wisconsin and came to Aviator down in Ft Pierce back in March, got PPL ASEL AMEL and Instrument ratings, and just waiting for my commercial Multi Checkride in two weeks, followed by Single add-on.

So far so good, wasn't as easy as I thought It was going to be. Not that I thought it was going to be easy, but 141 schools really want you to know your stuff.

Anyways glad to be back , and glad I remembered my username.

Hello everyone, I've been absent for a while.

Been lurking for a while though. I joined back in 2006 when I was a clueless kid. I'm still clueless just older now. Haha.

Since I've left I've done a few management jobs with AirTran, and Air Wisconsin, mainly station management, all over the Caribbean with AirTran, and Washington DC, and Huntington WV with Air Wisconsin. Left Air Wisconsin and came to Aviator down in Ft Pierce back in March, got PPL ASEL AMEL and Instrument ratings, and just waiting for my commercial Multi Checkride in two weeks, followed by Single add-on.

So far so good, wasn't as easy as I thought It was going to be. Not that I thought it was going to be easy, but 141 schools really want you to know your stuff.

Anyways glad to be back , and glad I remembered my username.
Welcome back! You've had quite a few jobs since you left!

Welcome back! I've been on the same lurker boat . . . going all the way back to when I was ME time-building in the Duchesses at your current school (it was called Ari Ben back in those days).

Holla out if you ever stop by or do touch and goes at the Valkaria airport!

I was just at Valkaria de other day, my favorite FAA Examiner flies out of there , Mr Frank Gallager , never met anyone in aviation more professional than that gentleman.

I was just at Valkaria de other day, my favorite FAA Examiner flies out of there , Mr Frank Gallager , never met anyone in aviation more professional than that gentleman.

Yup, he's the MC at our flying club . . . next time you see him tell him that you bumped into call sign "Derecho" here!

Back