Awesome Day

CK

I normally don't make posts like this, but I'm pretty happy from today. I started the day at 7am and flew a little over three hours with a friend of mine to sign him off for a commercial checkride he had schedule for noon. He did perfect flying with me and passed the checkride with no problem. In nearly two years and three hundred hours of dual given, this was my first sign off.

I then flew a few hours with a friend in her Twin Comanche getting her ready for her multi engine checkride. Her husband owns a B-25 that flies the airshow circut. He has talked about getting me checked out in the right seat of it for a while, but I never got very excited about it. Today he gave me a CD version of the POH and asked if I could go the airshow in Hartford at the end of the month. I said of course and we are planning on doing my SIC checkout some time this week. I think it is pretty cool because all of the pilots back in WWII were really my age as opposed to the older guys that crew it now.

Patty Wagstaff's airplane is also sitting in my hanger which is pretty cool. I did have class tonight, but that was not quite as exciting, so I won't go into much detail about it. It is an Astronomy class and not nearly as interesting as I had hoped.

Alex.

Not excited for it? B25 would be awesome!

Been flying the Citation lately?

Not excited for it? B25 would be awesome!

I meant when he was first talking about it, I did not really expect it to happen so I didn't get my hopes up. Now I'm very excited!

Been flying the Citation lately?

Not in almost two months!

Be sure to take lots of pics...

Well, I guess I will...only because you asked....:)

Alex.

I normally don't make posts like this, but I'm pretty happy from today. I started the day at 7am and flew a little over three hours with a friend of mine to sign him off for a commercial checkride he had schedule for noon. He did perfect flying with me and passed the checkride with no problem. In nearly two years and three hundred hours of dual given, this was my first sign off.

I then flew a few hours with a friend in her Twin Comanche getting her ready for her multi engine checkride. Her husband owns a B-25 that flies the airshow circut. He has talked about getting me checked out in the right seat of it for a while, but I never got very excited about it. Today he gave me a CD version of the POH and asked if I could go the airshow in Hartford at the end of the month. I said of course and we are planning on doing my SIC checkout some time this week. I think it is pretty cool because all of the pilots back in WWII were really my age as opposed to the older guys that crew it now.

Patty Wagstaff's airplane is also sitting in my hanger which is pretty cool. I did have class tonight, but that was not quite as exciting, so I won't go into much detail about it. It is an Astronomy class and not nearly as interesting as I had hoped.

Alex.

Briefing Time from Reading?

Small world, I have some friends that have or are currently working for the DAV/ Air Support with that plane...

Small world, I have some friends that have or are currently working for the DAV/ Air Support with that plane...

That's pretty cool. I have been around these guys for five years, so I am sure I've met your friends if they have ever come through Georgetown, De (Panchito's home base).

Alex.

Back