Aviation Program Manager II at Raspet Flight Research Laboratory

Seeing as how they work at times for the military and the applicant may need a security clearance I'm not sure what else you'd expect.
It's understood, we work with you guys a lot. Will just have to wait for a fixed wing opportunity. :)

It's understood, we work with you guys a lot. Will just have to wait for a fixed wing opportunity. :)

There's a ton of opportunities that will emerge in the very near future as I think we're past the worst of the anxiety and there's definite light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to aviation and pilot jobs. Hang in there.

Also you might want to look into these guys or more specifically the English guy that runs it as I believe he still has assets in the UK that may need staffed now or at some point in the future.

James is expanding quite a bit in the fixed wing mapping in the US.

Have you looked into flying in Canada or Australia? I always saw a ton of survey listings for Australia and with them being part of the Commonwealth maybe it'd be an easy visa and conversion.

Also you might want to look into these guys or more specifically the English guy that runs it as I believe he still has assets in the UK that may need staffed now or at some point in the future.

James is expanding quite a bit in the fixed wing mapping in the US.

Have you looked into flying in Canada or Australia? I always saw a ton of survey listings for Australia and with them being part of the Commonwealth maybe it'd be an easy visa and conversion.
Both need conversions as does Europe. I did look at University teaching in Aus a couple of years back. Figured the best bet might be middle east...

Back