Average Crew Salary -- Western Europe

Skygrabber

I'm trying to put together some numbers comparing crew pay in Western Europe and the US for corporate pilots. This would be for aircraft in the CJ1 through CX range.

Does anyone have any numbers or know where to go to get some info on this?

Thanks for any help.

I'm trying to put together some numbers comparing crew pay in Western Europe and the US for corporate pilots. This would be for aircraft in the CJ1 through CX range.

Thanks for any help.

The pay is higher in Europe and roster much better than US. Take a look at www.ppjn.com

Thanks for any help.

Eastern Europe pay is also much higher than in the states. Keep in mind that the working conditions are much different though.

Eastern Europe pay is also much higher than in the states. Keep in mind that the working conditions are much different though.

fsiflyer,

This is a little bit off subject, but I'm currently in western Europe (more specific Scandinavium) and the girls are hot, very hot in this part of the world :nana2:. I belive you are in Russia, how would you rate the russian girls???

good luck

fsiflyer,

This is a little bit off subject, but I'm currently in western Europe (more specific Scandinavium) and the girls are hot, very hot in this part of the world :nana2:. I belive you are in Russia, how would you rate the russian girls???

good luck

:) I rate them a 10. So much so I married one. She is an American citizen and we met in Los Angeles but I brought her back to the motherland. The guys out here that are single are having a BLAST though.

Let me know if you are in Moscow. I can show you around. We can have a small JC Moscow meet and greet.

Back