Autorough?

[ QUOTE ]
Ag -

Thank you for the clarification. You have seemed like an honest, upfront guy who enjoys sharing his experiences for the benefit of others - which is why I was a little surprised by the items I mentioned in my last post. I was afraid they were being presented as 'cool adventure' rather than 'risky one-time choices.' Not that I have any right to tell you how to fly, but thinking of the people (including myself) who look to people like you as rolemodels and examples.

That said, I'm more than happy to call you a rolemodel and JC mentor after hearing your explaination. Thank you!
grin.gif

So are you joining us for the ski trip in Feb? You teach me to fly an aggie and I'll teach you to telemark ski . . .
wink.gif

Best,

PhotoPilot

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to (ski trip), but I doubt it. Now if'n you guys had a Vegas trip coming up, well, I just might be able to do that deal!

No problem dude. You know it just never really occurred to me how what I had written sounded because I knew the whole story. Hehe, needless to say, when I saw your post and reread I was damn glad you pointed it out in a civil way.
smile.gif

And now just what makes you think I don't already know how to telemark?
confused.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Now if'n you guys had a Vegas trip coming up, well, I just might be able to do that deal!

[/ QUOTE ]

You just missed out on one.

Next time, buddy, next time.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Now if'n you guys had a Vegas trip coming up, well, I just might be able to do that deal!

[/ QUOTE ]

You just missed out on one.

Next time, buddy, next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that sucks. Well, I'll be waiting. Sherry(wife) enjoys Vegas too, so that makes it easy.
grin.gif

Where'd you guys stay?

Back