Aussie air

SFCC/UND

FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR

Salary: $14.50 - $20 per Hour
Primary Aircraft:Cessna Single PistonJob Description:
Flight Instructor Full Time or Part-Time.Free Standarization and uniforms.

If you are interested in becoming an instructor with the Aussie Air flight school please send your resume to aussieair@yahoo.com or fax it to 386-257-0919

Minimum Requirements:
CFI
250 HOURS TOTAL

If there website says anything about them, I wouldent instruct for them. Lots of typos (using commas in place of periods, etc). And one of the links pages is all messed up. Plus $14 an hour for instructor pay is REALY cheap(all be it thats the bottom of the range). I had considered working for them untill I saw all of these things combined. If the pay was better, I would have considered sending them a resume.

As for the accident they had, I woulden't knock them for it. Things like this happen all the time. It may have been a maint. issue, or it may have been a freak accident. Things in airplanes break all the time w/out warning. I had a Seminole that the tanks sumped fine. At 11k', the right engine shut down, no fuel pressure. X-feeding fixed it. When we got on the ground, I re-sumped the tanks and got a whole bunch of fuel tank bladder material that hadent worked it's way to the sumps yet (poor design). I did everything I was supposed to do, and could do during the preflight, and still didn't find the problem.

Back