August 6 Terminal Class Date Moved Up

brianjgault

Has anyone else gotten a phone call asking or telling them the August 6 terminal class date was moved up to July 29?

not here. my bf actually wants to leave sooner than later. that would be great. i take it you got the call yourself? is this for the same 2/15 app period?

I am a July 2007 state specific OTS applicant. And yes, I got the phone call yesterday asking me to move my class date up.

Same here for me. Didn't mind up to a point. Sch'd to arrive at Walnut Gardens on August 5th. With this new start, Walnut Gardens had to vacancy for the first week. I have to stay at the Extended Stay-OKC Airport for the first week at a higher lodging rate than what I will pay at Walnut Gardens. It sucks. Had the opportunity to push start date back to August 19th, but I want to go as soon as possible in order to come home quicker.

not here. my bf actually wants to leave sooner than later. that would be great. i take it you got the call yourself? is this for the same 2/15 app period?

I don't mean to be rude, but none of the 2/15 applicants have even had their PEPC yet. OKC isn't going to bother calling up people who havn't even officially been hired yet. There's too many of us. Anything dealing with academy class dates right now is only directed towards those who applied last summer.

I don't mean to be rude, but none of the 2/15 applicants have even had their PEPC yet. OKC isn't going to bother calling up people who havn't even officially been hired yet. There's too many of us. Anything dealing with academy class dates right now is only directed towards those who applied last summer.

I think some people have the impression that PUBNAT1 was the first announcement ever.

seriously. Them's the people who are all talking about OKC dates in July/August. Us febots haven't got OKC dates yet.

Just like nathanw said. I applied last summer and am just getting to OKC next month

How did this process take so long for you? Is that how long the non-PEPC route takes?

How could it possilby take half a year to get from TOL to FOL...:crazy:

I think most of the people who applied last summer didn't even get an invite to take the AT-SAT until the beginning of this year.

Fent,

You're right. I applied in June 2007, rec'd a letter from Robinson Aviation in late Feb. 2008 congratulating me on being selected to take the AT-SAT exam which I took in March 2008. I did the Chicago PEPC in May 2008 and will be attending the July 29th Academy class in Oklahoma City. I applied for the Virginia annoucement.

Believe me, the process has sped up. A young man I know applied in February, took the exam in March, and has been invited to the Memphis PEPC later this month.

You should hear back sooner rather than later.

Back