August 12th Terminal - Looking for housing?

jwolkenb

Hey All,

I just got my Terminal Class date in OKC of August 12th. I'm so excited.

It seems that the FAA Approved housing is a complete rip off, they all seem to be really old, and really expensive ($1200 / mo + for Oklahoma!!)

I've been browsing craigslist, and there seems to be a fair amount of options for far less money. Is anyone interested in a roomate? My dates in OKC are August 12th (prob arrive a day or so before) until Oct 1st.

I'm heading to Fort Pierce Tower, FL.

I can be reached at 516-639-7038. Let me know if your interested?

-Justin

14.jpg

Hey All,

I just got my Terminal Class date in OKC of August 12th. I'm so excited.

It seems that the FAA Approved housing is a complete rip off, they all seem to be really old, and really expensive ($1200 / mo + for Oklahoma!!)

I've been browsing craigslist, and there seems to be a fair amount of options for far less money. Is anyone interested in a roomate? My dates in OKC are August 12th (prob arrive a day or so before) until Oct 1st.

I'm heading to Fort Pierce Tower, FL.

I can be reached at ***. Let me know if your interested?

-Justin

You might want to delete your number on here and just ask for a PM instead. ANYONE can read this....

Me in a creepy deep voice: Is your refrigerator running?

That guy after he gets a crazy call: Yes, why?

Me: You better catch it.

"Do you have prince albert in a can?"

When I was 12 or so I would call various 800 numbers using a combination of expletives or other dirty words. I would then tell whoever answered what their phone number spelled. "Hey, did you know your phone number is 1-800-Eat-poop?" It was funny at the time lol.

Back