Attn: Women Pilots

kate

I currently attend Embry-Riddle, and I am working on a research report about women in various aspects of aviation.

If you know of any woman who would be interested in answering a few of my questions, or you are a woman pilot please shoot me a message, or e-mail me at adamczyk@erau.edu

Thank you for your time. I hope you will be able to help!

:)

I am currently attending Embry-Riddle, and I am working on a research paper regarding women pilots in different aspects of the aviation field.

If you are a woman pilot, or know of one that would be willing to answer a few questions for me. Please don't hesitate to shoot me a message or an e-mail at adamczyk@erau.edu

Thank you for your time and I hope you can help me out!

I am currently attending Embry-Riddle, and I am working on a research paper regarding women pilots in different aspects of the aviation field.

If you are a woman pilot, or know of one that would be willing to answer a few questions for me. Please don't hesitate to shoot me a message or an e-mail at adamczyk@erau.edu

Kate, for the love of Zoltan, one post is more than dandy.

But...But....I need to type it black, blue.....and Purple. Yeah... just in case....anyone is....uh, colorblind, yeah colorblind.

:D

Wait, women are allowed to fly now?

Next they'll be wanting to vote and be allowed out of the kitchen...

-mini

ZOLTAN!!!
dudemeet020nc.jpg

Any fine lady pilots can feel free to email me to. It's for a research project or something.

Sometimes I ask myself....."Self, why aren't there more female pilots on JC?" :sarcasm::D

Back