Attention jetcareers!!!!!!

lol! thanks for taking a pic of it! I was afraid to post on here because I didn't want to see the 1000 go away. although.. technically I'm at 1003 posts now. :rotfl:

lol! thanks for taking a pic of it! I was afraid to post on here because I didn't want to see the 1000 go away. although.. technically I'm at 1003 posts now. :rotfl:

And you passed the AT-SAT how? :dunno:

:yup::rotfl:

Sad thing is that at the other ATC website, it'd have been "Attention ##########!"

And you passed the AT-SAT how? :dunno:

:yup::rotfl:

when I originally posted my 1000th.... SOMEONE with admin access reduced my post count by 2 as a joke. so I had to post 2 extras.

Lol I passed the at-sat with a fever of 102 and the runs. (food poisoning)

doug said:
Sad thing is that at the other ATC website, it'd have been "Attention ##########!"

well it wouldn't make very much sense to celebrate my 1000th JC post on a different website now would it.

and YES.. I get it.. you're annoyed that this site is still censored...but it's out of my hands man! you'll have to deal with the man himself if you want it fixed.

Usually when I talk about JetCareers in conversation with my wife, I'll say, "So, I was reading this post on Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign..."

Sometimes I like to change it up. "Wonder what the latest ATC hiring conspiracy theory is at Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound?" "Think I'll go read about that guy trying to buy airliner parts in the Trading Post at Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash." Or, if I'm feeling musical, "Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp."

I prefer the "pound" as in "Those boneheads over at pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound can kiss my pound pound pound. I'm going over to the other website!" :)

Pay no attention to Google, we don't exist! ;)

Usually when I talk about JetCareers in conversation with my wife, I'll say, "Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Number Sign Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash Hash Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp Sharp."

and I thought I had issues.

maybe you should trim back on the goldschlager a little:crazy:

Hey I was just carrying on the timeless tradition of "Yet another useless thread by Raydon"

I have a reputation to uphold here you know...

Back