Attention ADF Members

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
If anyone is interested, the ADF has re-activated the forum feature on its website. You have to be a member of the ADF to get access to it. If you have a login but have forgotten your password or user name, there is a "forgot password" and "forgot user name" link option when you log in. (If you have an ADF membership through your airline but don't have a login to the site set up yet, you can contact the ADF membership director, John Gordon, for more assistance at jgordon@dispatcher.org)

Once you are logged into the dispatcher.org site, you can click on "Forum" in the menu to access it. If you want to go there directly here is the link:

It's not intended to replace THIS forum in any way, but rather to foster discussion among ADF members. Having a dedicated board also will allow for multiple categories for people looking for information on various subjects (jumpseating, schools, pay scales, etc.)

There are not many outlets on the internet for airline dispatchers to discuss topics related to our profession (I honestly don't know of any active dispatch boards besides this one on JetCareers) so I hope it becomes another place for people to virtually "meet" and talk about our shared career.

As it's just been "relaunched" there are not any active topics there yet, but if you're an ADF member, I invite you to come by and check it out!

Last edited:
Just got this message from John Gordon: If any of the members from our delegate airlines (DAL, UAL, AAL or SWA) have login issues, they should contact their respective delegate. All other members with the same issues can use the ‘contact’ feature on the website or email the board at adfboard@dispatcher.org.

A list of the delegates can be found here: Delegates | Airline Dispatchers Federation

I will try and reach out to see who if a delegate for Southwest has been selected yet since there is none listed for them.

EDITED TO ADD: An official delegate for Southwest has not been appointed, but I got contact information for someone who is filling in. As they are not doing it permanently, I won't post the name here, but if there are any WN dispatchers who need a login and don't know who to contact to get one, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to share the information with you.

Last edited:
Being a recent ADX Cert recipient, I was looking for ways to be involved and network with those in the industry. I had gotten an ADF membership back in June and was largely disappointed by the lack of benefits that came with. Aside from the forum feature, I had trouble finding anything of worth from the website. If you have a direct line to those in charge of the website/run the organization, I would be glad to give testimony or some suggestions as to how to improve the member experience.

Being a recent ADX Cert recipient, I was looking for ways to be involved and network with those in the industry. I had gotten an ADF membership back in June and was largely disappointed by the lack of benefits that came with. Aside from the forum feature, I had trouble finding anything of worth from the website. If you have a direct line to those in charge of the website/run the organization, I would be glad to give testimony or some suggestions as to how to improve the member experience.

I would say the biggest benefit from the ADF are the annual summit meetings. Those are sadly on hold right now due to COVID but they are always a good time and a great way to meet dispatchers from other airlines. As far as suggestions go, you are welcome to post in the board on the web site if you like (it's QUIET in there!) or you can email the ADF board directly at the address I provided above, adfboard@dispatcher.org. I agree there are aspects of the web site that need updating, but some progress has been made in the past couple years.

Back