attending FSI while going to a univ

Ben

Hi,

What do you think

i know it's not easy but is it possible to both attending fsi while studying for a BA ?

thanks.

My dh will be going to FSI while finishin his 4 year online. I think anything is do-able if you are committed to it.

DH=Dear (or Dumb) Husband

Huh=what?? He will be finishing his 4 year degree on line. Sorry if that didn't make sense. ??

I'm sorry if the following question may sound silly but....
whats an on-line degree ?
smirk.gif

It's your college degree. You just take the classes online instead of going to a school. It's the same classes and the same degree but you do it on your own schedule, so long as things are done by term deadlines etc. Corbin will be done with a 2 year degree by the end of this semester and will continue to get the 4 year. He logs in to websites that have assignments, he emails the teacher, etc. A lot of schools are doing this now, even my sister that is in high school (in FL) has online classes and emails her assignments in. Corbin is doing this through UVSC, in Orem UT where we live (near). He can continue to do it even after we move. UVSC has a well rated Aviation program, he is getting his degree in Aviation Science but I am trying to steer him towards business management, or something else that he could fall back on, "just in case". HTH.

Back