ATR Pilots

AirPloyment

ATR Pilots Needed Urgently!

We are looking for some fine men/women who are rated on the ATR series aircraft. Preferably, we are looking for Captains with at least 100 hours on type. Ideally, high time instructors and examiners on the ATR.

The pay packages are equivalent to that of ex-pat 777 Captains, as the need for ATR pilots is high, and the supply is scarce.

We can't guarantee placement, but we can get your resume in with the airlines throughout the Middle East/India in which we are working with. Please send me a PM if you are interested in this position.

We are looking for some fine men/women who are rated on the ATR series aircraft. Preferably, we are looking for Captains with at least 100 hours on type. Ideally, high time instructors and examiners on the ATR.

The pay packages are equivalent to that of ex-pat 777 Captains, as the need for ATR pilots is high, and the supply is scarce.

We can't guarantee placement, but we can get your resume in with the airlines throughout the Middle East/India in which we are working with. Please send me a PM if you are interested in this position.

For a nominal fee, I'm sure. "WE" wants your money:D

If there's such a pressing demand for ATR pilots in a foreign country is somewhat volatile region of the world, you're going to have to spell things out just a bit more.

I already don't trust you. It's teetering on the brink of just flat out not liking you.

I'm going to give you a giant wedgie, and then you're getting a swirly in an unflushed toilet.

Clearly a "PLOY" to get people to search for their website. I won't even post the link here, but can tell you guys that it's just another pay-for-play job posting site.

True we operate a pay job site, but also are engaged in recruitment. One is not required to sign up for our site on order to be placed in one of the two positions that we are currently recruiting for. Both positions are based in India, and if anybody wishes to receive the contract details, please send me a PM.

Also, as a search firm we do not take a fee from the Pilot. AIRPLOYMENT, is recruiting for the following positions:

EMB 170/190 Captains with At least 100 PIC (2000 PIC preferred) on type

ATR Captains - TRI/TRE Preferred.

We can't accept SIC's so if you are not rated as a PIC please don't apply.

Once again, we do not charge the pilot, and you are not required to sign up for our site in order to be place.

placed in one of the two positions that we are currently recruiting for. .

what happened to "ATR Pilots Needed Urgently!" and "the need for ATR pilots is high"

so, there are just jobs everywhere? thats great! im not an atr pilot, but i better get training and typed for the current demand. come on man, this is a networking site, people are looking to help and be helped, not make money from people that are desperate enough to pay for an opportunity to leave thier friends and family to work in an undisclosed location for supposededly 'top' pay. but maybe im being too harsh, i just dont like seeing this kind of garbage wash up on these forums. no offense to you personally, as im sure you are just doing your job, but pay sites have plenty of space already.

We are a search firm recruiting to fill the following positions:

Airbus 310-300/300-600 TRI/TRE/Captains - A310@airployment.com

EMB 170/190 - ERJ-145 Captains - Info@airployment.com

ATR TRI/TRE/Captains - info@airployment.com

Once again, we do not charge the applicant. We have contracts with Airlines to recruit on their behalf.

These are the three job positions we are looking to fill. As far as the number of vacancies per position, that has not been fully disclosed, or we are unable to release that information. Since there are several recruiters working for each position, information changes daily with regards to the number of positions. Further, our contracts stipulate that we are to maintain confidentiality with regards to this position until the applicant has been approved by the airline.

If anybody has any questions about these positions, please feel free to PM and we can discuss them at length. Further, we do not require un-typed pilots or First Officers, as regulations in these countries as well as the demand from the companies do not require/allow this.

Thank You.

...Once again, we do not charge the applicant. We have contracts with Airlines to recruit on their behalf.
So, how much of a percentage do you take from the pilots pay for this service that you do not charge for? I believe ACASS basically charges up to 50% for their service. In other words the company pays market rate, ACASS then collects from the company and pays the pilot about 1/2 of what they are worth. Is this the line of work you are talking about?

Also, if a pilot holds FAA certificates, then they are not TRE's or TRI's. I hate it when jobs boards put out there "must be TRE/TRI", but FAA certs are okay. It doesn't work that way, so why do you even put that out there? Just curious...

Last quick question...why don't you just put the approximate remuneration package out there...there is a ton of variation on what people are paying for these positions. What do you consider "The pay packages are equivalent to that of ex-pat 777 Captains"? I haven't looked for B-777 Captain's pay, but it must be the equivalent of at an absolute minimum 25K Euros/month with all transportation and housing provided, per diem, etc. Is that what you pay?

What do you consider "The pay packages are equivalent to that of ex-pat 777 Captains"? I haven't looked for B-777 Captain's pay, but it must be the equivalent of at an absolute minimum 25K Euros/month with all transportation and housing provided, per diem, etc. Is that what you pay?

haha
25k euros/month. do you know how much that is?
Just in case you dint know here it is

25,000.00 EUR

=

36,364.39 USD

thats about 436000USD/YR. I dont know of any airlines that even comes close to that.

haha
25k euros/month. do you know how much that is?
Just in case you dint know here it is

25,000.00 EUR

=

36,364.39 USD

thats about 436000USD/YR. I dont know of any airlines that even comes close to that.
Uh, there are people out here making good money. I'll leave it at that. BTW, I fly a Lear 60 internationally, fyi, and get paid in Euros so I know exactly how much it is. Ok, for the sake of discussion, let's switch it to 20K Euros per month. Is that unreasonable for you? Do you want me to prove that there is pay such as this out here?

One last thing...we are talking airlines. He did say B-777, correct? There are only a few places that might even entertain this airplane in a personal configuration.

almost nobody even flies ATR's in the states anymore. MAC would be the first that I could think of. I never understand why they advertise this stuff here. THis isn't Europe where everyone gets a type before their ATP. You want my experience, you pay for my type. Just my thoughts

Back