ATP Uniforms?

lapilot

All
Maybe it has been missed by me somewhere in this forum, but are students or instructors required to wear uniforms while training/working?

Thanks

Students don't, although they do send you 3 ATP polos when you sign up for the ACCP. Instructors have to wear an ATP shirt and closed-toed shoes. I don't think there's a policy against shorts, which is a great thing since those Seminoles can get a bit warm in the summer
shocked.gif

Plus, even IF students were required, they are not airline uniforms, they are ATP golf shirts...

it's very casual, shorts and the polo shirt, and if you don't feel like wearing the polo shirt, it's not a big deal. They encourage that you wear it though.

[ QUOTE ]
it's very casual, shorts and the polo shirt, and if you don't feel like wearing the polo shirt, it's not a big deal. They encourage that you wear it though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm signing up just for the Polo's!!!

I never read or heard anything that they are required. They are nice on checkrides because they have a collar (that IS required) and looks good for the company on the XCs. My shirts had a hard life, with many oil and grease stains,so I would not want to wear one on a checkride!

WHAT POLO'S? All I got was t-shirts! Don't get me wrong a shirt is a shirt but comeon!! Anyone know of a recent change or is it b/c I am doing the CFI program I am getting the left overs?

Career Pilots get polo shirts, CFI program pilots get T-shirts. You aren't required to wear them anyway.

Back