ATP Stuart Closed?

So that's what that ATP plane was doing at FXE today...is the FLL location still open?

So that's what that ATP plane was doing at FXE today...is the FLL location still open?

FLL is still open, from what I hear one instructor at FLL, one at FXE and one that works both. Its a shame, Stuart was a great location, but I guess now more people are doing parts of the program and not the whole thing, and want to do it closer to home.

FLL is still open, from what I hear one instructor at FLL, one at FXE and one that works both. Its a shame, Stuart was a great location, but I guess now more people are doing parts of the program and not the whole thing, and want to do it closer to home.

3 instructors between 2 locations? Why are they so short staffed when there is a waiting list to work for them? Not much business?

Man, what a pisser. I had a great time doing the career program at ATP Stuart. Everything about it was great. It's sad to see the location go, but I hope ATP and the future students have a great time carrying on the "Club Stuart" tradition at FXE.

ATP opened at KFXE a little over a month ago. They have a small facility there over by Airborne Flight Training School facing Commercial Blvd. They are not in the old Jet U location! ATP has 3 aircraft based at KFXE.

Back