ATP practical course

JH236

Hi all…I have met the minimum hours, completed ATP-CTP with written in hand. I’m looking for a condensed ATP practical course. I’ve been doing a lot of research and am having a problem finding something to fit my needs that can work with my schedule…which is roughly Wednesday to Wednesday. Seems like everywhere that even offers an ATP practical course is booked for months or wants to combine the rating with a type.

I’m looking for 7-12 Dec, 3-10 Jan, or 17-24 Jan with a days wiggle room on either side if needed. Prefer somewhere on the east of the Mississippi, VA approved with either a DPE in house or a DPE they work with enough to be able to schedule a checkride on short notice.

If anyone has any ideas, please PM me.

Thank you, JH

Sanders Aviation is probably what you want. They are in Alabama, and have been very busy and successful over the last 6-7 years. I flew with the husband of the owner's daughter in the Navy. They use a travel air FWIW. Cant speak to their current availability, short notice might be hit or miss, but I'd ask. They do VA, BTW.

Sanders Aviation is probably what you want. They are in Alabama, and have been very busy and successful over the last 6-7 years. I flew with the husband of the owner's daughter in the Navy. They use a travel air FWIW. Cant speak to their current availability, short notice might be hit or miss, but I'd ask. They do VA, BTW.
Thank for the note. They’re booked until May 24 last night. That was my first call though.

I also totally forgot that a good buddy of mine from an old squadron started this company a year or two ago. Have heard great reviews from others in our network who have used them with tight schedules/limited lead time, and Jon (my buddy) is an awesome dude. As of a couple months ago, they had much quicker availability than Sanders or some of the others.

Anywhere ATP

I also totally forgot that a good buddy of mine from an old squadron started this company a year or two ago. Have heard great reviews from others in our network who have used them with tight schedules/limited lead time, and Jon (my buddy) is an awesome dude. As of a couple months ago, they had much quicker availability than Sanders or some of the others.

Anywhere ATP
Awesome! That might be the solution. Thank you!

Back