ATP or Mesa/MAPD

RPM

I'm ready to start my flight training and am looking at ATP career pilot program and MAPD/ San Juan. It seems both programs have advantages MAPD has the guaranteed interview but if your not hired you're not in a very good position with no CFI and low hours, but also you might not be hired at ATP as an instructor which I think is very possible because I doubt they hire all that apply from the program, they would have way too many instructors. Anyone know what the chances of actually being hired as an instructor for ATP are if you do well in the program and your not a jackass!
Any info or opinions would be helpful - thanks

I would suggest you give the forum a good read through. That question has been answered from many different angles here, and just because a thread is a few months old doesn't mean it's irrelevant or the information is out of date. Good luck!

[ QUOTE ]
...MAPD has the guaranteed interview ...

[/ QUOTE ]

A flight school will probably have a good idea about whether or not they want to hire a particular student by the time he/she completes the program. Not sure what an interview would accomplish.

SIXPACK - the interview is with Mesa airlines for a first officer position, not with the flight school!! but its looking like ATP is a better choice for me even without the federal aid i could get at Mesa/San Juan.
Thanks for all the info.

Back