ATP now open at Tacoma Narrows

Soonermurph

ATP is open for business at TIW (Tacoma Narrows AP). If you are in the area come by and say hi to the humble instructor (soonermurph).

Which building did they go into? The old Crossings Aviation building or the Zephyr Aviation building? Just curious. I am from Gig Harbor and used to fly there...ILS

What kind of instrument approach system do they have at TIW? I haven't been there in years. I started my private there in 99 before heading to FSI so I never got to the instrument portion of my training while I was there...ILS

We are in the old Zephyr building. They have ILS, GPS, and NDB approaches here. Looks like I will be flying to Olympia quite a bit for some VOR approaches.

Soonermurph-

What are ATP's offerings at Tacoma Narrows?

I'm in PPL ground school at the FBO over at po' white trash (PWT). I was figuring on spreading my training around between the FBO and maybe ATP down in Oregon, or maybe over at BFI - so I think it's pretty sweet that y'all came to town.
laugh.gif

Mark

Come on by and I would be glad to talk to you. Give me a call at 253-857-4760. We are pretty flexible here on what we offer. We will even bring in a sim if we have somebody interested in the Commercial Pilot Program. The cool thing about the CPP is that ATP will now include the instructor training and the jet ride at the same price at the Career Pilot Program. Also, CPP grads are on the same level as Career Pilot grads for instructor jobs at ATP.

Thanks, Man. I will definately give you a buzz and come over for a visit. This month is pretty packed, so probably after Thanksgiving. Should I ask for Murph?

Thanks again
cool.gif

Mark

Back