ATP Long Island

Kmckeon

Hey everyone, new to the page. Just starting my flying career and am looking into my options post PPL to continue in NY. I have really been considering ATP at the Long Island MacArthur location but am having difficulty finding reviews for this specific location. Anyone here know of anyone who has trained there? Or ATP in general — thoughts on it? I know each location is different and the program is what you make of it. Just want to make sure I am getting a solid education wherever I end up. Thanks!

Hey everyone, new to the page. Just starting my flying career and am looking into my options post PPL to continue in NY. I have really been considering ATP at the Long Island MacArthur location but am having difficulty finding reviews for this specific location. Anyone here know of anyone who has trained there? Or ATP in general — thoughts on it? I know each location is different and the program is what you make of it. Just want to make sure I am getting a solid education wherever I end up. Thanks!
Where'd you get your private certificate? I got mine at Mid Island (ISP), and they are great. I have some experience with Heritage too, I don't recommend them, especially if you need flexibility.

I know nothing about all atp’s other than how expensive they were 15 years ago and I would think you are paying all that money to be taught by someone who recently became an instructor themself?

Back