ATP and Type Complete

Kinda, though. Right?
He sat behind a 30 year old FTD for his time at AMF. Flying the line was something he did not do beyond a few VFR only flights.

Freight does have its fair share of idiots. Luckily they have boxes behind them rather than people.

Realistically, there is more than just freight out there. Freight with a good mentality can produce a great pilot however. They are the ones who succeed outside of freight.

He sat behind a 30 year old FTD for his time at AMF. Flying the line was something he did not do beyond a few VFR only flights.

Freight does have its fair share of idiots. Luckily they have boxes behind them rather than people.

Realistically, there is more than just freight out there. Freight with a good mentality can produce a great pilot however. They are the ones who succeed outside of freight.

You caught me.

I've noticed that in general people flying in a single pilot operation do tend to take more risks than those flying in a " true " crew environment. Also the risks do tend to increase a little bit when you're talking about flying freight single pilot as opposed to passengers. I'm not camping on single pilot ops as I did it myself, all I'm saying is that it can be pretty easy to become trapped in a dangerous state of mind at times.

Yeah, I see/hear 121 guys doing dumb things too however. Listening to 15 Delta flights taking off out of MSP in to a thunderstorm for example. Every single one of them with a "poo is coming out" tone to their voice, demanding vectors elsewhere. Uh, what did you think that was gonna be like Capt. Smash??? :bang:

Yeah, I see/hear 121 guys doing dumb things too however. Listening to 15 Delta flights taking off out of MSP in to a thunderstorm for example. Every single one of them with a "poo is coming out" tone to their voice, demanding vectors elsewhere. Uh, what did you think that was gonna be like Capt. Smash??? :bang:

Meh, the bigger problem is usually the controllers. They shut Chicago down once after the controller told everybody on ground that, "The last three of yous guys that took off wouldn't take the heading we gave you, so we shut down the airport."

Wouldn't take the heading into the thunderstorm but you still wanted to launch them? Nope, can't see the problem there :)

Yup, lets 410 it, take off on the wrong runway, or try to power out of a stall. You're right freight guys make the worst decisions.
Like, OMG you're soooo right!

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20070110-0 (Airnet Lear roll)

http://www.aircraftone.com/aircraft/accidents/20090821X62833.asp (Quest Dual engine feather)

Some how these guys managed to live through their idiocy. I didn't feel like listing all the freight fatalities, just google "Quest/AMF/Airnet crash", you'll be reading for hours. Theses are just two that I remember being extremely retarded. Stupid pilots know no job description, their found in every segment of the industry, flying all types and occupying both seats. There's terrible 777 captains, and awesome wet ink Comm pilots. Pilots that are smart and safe will generally accel in most types of flying, the dumb ones tend weed themselves out some how, or be surrounded by people they use as a cruch for an entire carrier.

Enough logic, Coprporate Pilots rule! Freight Pilots Drooooool!

Like, OMG you're soooo right!

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20070110-0 (Airnet Lear roll)

http://www.aircraftone.com/aircraft/accidents/20090821X62833.asp (Quest Dual engine feather)

Some how these guys managed to live through their idiocy. I didn't feel like listing all the freight fatalities, just google "Quest/AMF/Airnet crash", you'll be reading for hours. Theses are just two that I remember being extremely retarded. Stupid pilots know no job description, their found in every segment of the industry, flying all types and occupying both seats. There's terrible 777 captains, and awesome wet ink Comm pilots. Pilots that are smart and safe will generally accel in most types of flying, the dumb ones tend weed themselves out some how, or be surrounded by people they use as a cruch for an entire carrier.

Enough logic, Coprporate Pilots rule! Freight Pilots Drooooool!

It's because the majority came from freight doggin. ;)

Number 2 hopefully. I always assume anyone posting on here past 10p.m. is either working or drunk. If not either, that's just sad!

Posting drunk is like freight dog code. I'm engaging my super secret decodr ring now.

It's Saturday. I have a 12 pack of Coors Banquet. Looking for the thread all the drunkards have hijacked for the night

Back