Atlas Schedule

OHPilot213

I was interested in obtaining schedule information for Atlas and their flights to EZE. Specifically what days and times do these flights go? And is it just flight 33 from Miami? Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

I was interested in obtaining schedule information for Atlas and their flights to EZE. Specifically what days and times do these flights go? And is it just flight 33 from Miami? Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

The website bruh. I saw your pictures from Victoria Peak, how did you like it?

It's online. Not sure if it's available on atlasair.com or not though. I can look if you can't find it.

It's not online. The only stuff online is the polar Asia flying ... If you see it online please show me the link. None of the atlas South America stuff is on the website ... Please @Polar742 if u could help it would be appreciated

I thought you couldn't non-rev/js on cargo internationally thanks to the idiots over at the tub stacking authority.

I thought you couldn't non-rev/js on cargo internationally thanks to the idiots over at the tub stacking authority.
You can. I was deadheading HKG-ANC on company recently that had a FedEx guy jumpseating. I find it annoying that we can't jumpseat on them internationally while they can ride on us, but that's obviously no fault of the pilots.

@OHPilot213, can't help you with non-Polar schedules, but just send in the jumpseat request form with some dates you're interested in. They'll email you back with details.

You can. I was deadheading HKG-ANC on company recently that had a FedEx guy jumpseating. I find it annoying that we can't jumpseat on them internationally while they can ride on us, but that's obviously no fault of the pilots.

@OHPilot213, can't help you with non-Polar schedules, but just send in the jumpseat request form with some dates you're interested in. They'll email you back with details.
Any idea why? I was told it was a TSA thing. But that must not be the case if you do it

Used to be a tsa thing. Tsa changed their policy to allow it. Some companies never bothered to change their internal policies (fedex/ups).

We have a system that's not CASS that allows it. Due to our airplanes and stuff we fly, we had to come up with a way to continue to make money. This is a side bennie of it.

@dasleben - you may check all. Ask me how.

It's just flight 33. Seems to go every 4th day.

Back