Atlas - Flight Benefits

Boots2Wings

Just happy to be here.
Hey folks,
Looking to make the jump soon from the freight dog side of the house, now that the grad degree is wrapping up, and am strongly eyeing Atlas. Think I have MOST of the info I need thanks to many of you here, but one thing I cannot recall nor find….
The misses is big on if I make the jump, having some form of flight benefits (so she can travel and see family while I'm on trips…especially if they are 16-18 days).
Does Atlas have any sort of agreement, or flight benefits for family? Similar to the people carriers.
Thanks

Hey folks,
Looking to make the jump soon from the freight dog side of the house, now that the grad degree is wrapping up, and am strongly eyeing Atlas. Think I have MOST of the info I need thanks to many of you here, but one thing I cannot recall nor find….
The misses is big on if I make the jump, having some form of flight benefits (so she can travel and see family while I'm on trips…especially if they are 16-18 days).
Does Atlas have any sort of agreement, or flight benefits for family? Similar to the people carriers.
Thanks
@mattc206

Not sure how things work at Atlas, but my purple and brown friends all had enough Delta FF miles after a year of commuting to/home from trips to basically go anywhere they wanted with the fam for free. I guess that is more of a soft benefit.
This is true. We also have Zed fare with select airlines.

You have the ability to Zed after 6 months on select few airlines. Other than that, you will earn status on the carriers that the company books for you. I was a United 1K for the last 2 years thanks to Atlas.

You have the ability to Zed after 6 months on select few airlines. Other than that, you will earn status on the carriers that the company books for you. I was a United 1K for the last 2 years thanks to Atlas.

Wife and I upgraded Polaris Firstto and from Amsterdam with my Plus points.

Thanks, No reply yet but its only been a few days. Managed to squeeze an interview in at F9 while on my next trip. If nothing else it'll be good practice

I guess my main concern (which I cant find updated, > 2021 reference), do they make you pay for your own housing during the training?....I get that commuting to (a hopefully short timeframe) reserve line, I'm on the hook for a crash pad...but during the 2 months initial/type training too?

I work at Atlas, so let me answer your questions
Hey folks,
Thanks
Your benefits are ID90 and Zed fare for family.

I guess my main concern (which I cant find updated, > 2021 reference), do they make you pay for your own housing during the training?....I get that commuting to (a hopefully short timeframe) reserve line, I'm on the hook for a crash pad...but during the 2 months initial/type training too?
Training housing is covered at the hotel, and no your information on commuting is bunk. Our CBA is that you gateway from home to your domicile and are put up at a hotel prior to your first trip pairing. No crash pad, ever.

Thanks moxie. You, Emu, Matt, Asport and others have been great. Got my first phase interview (zoom call) thing Thursday for atlas.got the CJO for F9, so now its all upside. Looking forward to it

I work at Atlas, so let me answer your questions

Your benefits are ID90 and Zed fare for family.

Training housing is covered at the hotel, and no your information on commuting is bunk. Our CBA is that you gateway from home to your domicile and are put up at a hotel prior to your first trip pairing. No crash pad, ever.

The commuting was i think refernece to a Frontier question. The fact I don’t have to worry about that is a huge plus for Atlas.

Back