ATL Delta Rampers?

docflyer

Any ATL based Delta rampers here? I had a couple of scheduling questions for ya.

I have interviewed for a part time "ready reserve" position. I am currently flying on a 7 on/ 7 off schedule. Do you know if they will be able to work around that schedule? I asked the interviewer but she didn't know. Thanks.

I think I remember seeing somewhere that you would be required to. Although I have had jobs that said I would be tested and never got tested.

Rog, best of luck getting a position. Let us know how it all works out.

Our System CP mentioned it to those of us getting furloughed. . .but many of us really weren't going to subject ourselves to a ready reserve type of system unless it was a flying gig with per diem and the like. ;)

Good luck.

Our System CP mentioned it to those of us getting furloughed. . .but many of us really weren't going to subject ourselves to a ready reserve type of system unless it was a flying gig with per diem and the like. ;)

Good luck.

Damn it would be nice to have people out there who knew what they were doing though.

Well I got a call today from the recruiting department. They wanted to set up a face to face interview on Wed the 1st. But I'm going flying tomorrow for the week so won't be able to do it.
I asked if they could give me a phone number for a ramp supervisor in ATL so I can ask about working with my 7/7 schedule but they wouldn't give me one. They said I have to ask during the interview.
I really don't want to waste someones time and my time to go down for an interview only to have them tell me after 2 minutes that they can't work with my schedule.
Anybody got a phone number for the Delta ramp supervisor in ATL?

Back