ATC at night

Baronpilot244

Killick Stoker
OK! SO I know I am going to get hung for this but I can't help it! Last night - trip from AGC to PDK then home. All the lady controllers who were on last night ranged from extremely helpful to sweet to downright sexy with a large S!!!!!!!

The tower controller at AGC was about to get a proposal of marriage from me if I heard her voice one more time.
And several on the trip home were lovely to listen to.

Hey! It had been a very long day - didn't get home until 2am and had been on the go all day!

Do they have day jobs as chat line girls? They'd make a damn fortune
Anyway the prize went to the lady the tower at AGC. (Hope she isn't on here - I'd be very embarrassed!)

ON a serious note - had a controller vector us into Ft Wayne IN yesterday in wx that pertty much sucked big time. Did a hell of a job keeping us right side up - he took an obvious pride in his job and impressed the hell out of us.

BP244

OK! SO I know I am going to get hung for this but I can't help it! Last night - trip from AGC to PDK then home. All the lady controllers who were on last night ranged from extremely helpful to sweet to downright sexy with a large S!!!!!!!

The tower controller at AGC was about to get a proposal of marriage from me if I heard her voice one more time.
And several on the trip home were lovely to listen to.

Hey! It had been a very long day - didn't get home until 2am and had been on the go all day!

Do they have day jobs as chat line girls? They'd make a damn fortune
Anyway the prize went to the lady the tower at AGC. (Hope she isn't on here - I'd be very embarrassed!)

ON a serious note - had a controller vector us into Ft Wayne IN yesterday in wx that pertty much sucked big time. Did a hell of a job keeping us right side up - he took an obvious pride in his job and impressed the hell out of us.

BP244

You wouldn't think like you do if you saw them:laff:. Now I'm going to get hung.

nice, lol tell me her name so i can randomly call it on the radio. jk i dont want to distract her from her job.

Back