ATA's website needs help

Raskolnikov

ATA\'s website needs help

What is up with ATA's website? Overall it's okay. I'll probably still visit the school when the time comes. But the "ATA's fleet" part hasn't worked since I first visited the site almost a year ago. The link brings you to this: "ATA now has over 60 aircraft. Choose an aircraft from above and see what you will be flying." But there are no aircraft to choose. And there hasn't been since I first viewed the site. I don't want to bash the school. I know only what their site has to offer and the postings on JetCareers. But if they can't maintain their website how can I expect they will maintain their airplanes? Just a thought. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Re: ATA\'s website needs help

Um...... there is a reason why you cant see the planes. They were probably the oldest, most used, and abused planes I saw on my tours of the Florida schools. Hell, even Gulfstream had better kept planes. FSI and Pan Am had the best kept and maintained aircraft I have seen. Visit ATA and see for yourself. Just make sure you visit all the other schools also.

The Turk.

That sure would make sense. But if the planes are in such bad shape, and they didn't want to show them on their website, they would be better off not having the "ATA's Fleet" button on the site. I'll still visit the school in person to see for myself. Their website was my first contact with the school and I wasn't 100% impressed. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Dont get me wrong, I am not saying the planes are unsafe. But they sure look run-down, and abused by budding student pilots.

The Turk.

Back