ATA'S AIRSTAGE 3

clearskies31

ATA\'S AIRSTAGE 3

Is there anyone who has completed or currently in ATA'S airstage 3 that could comment on the experience? Do you think the training is productive? Are their more hassiles than advantages?

Re: ATA\'S AIRSTAGE 3

I Called to find out what this program is about, and it turns out that the program is so new that they have yet to have anyone enter the program. Though they did mention that recently ACA had hired some 12 or so of their students or maybe it was some of their flight instructors. Anyway, the feedback you will receive from this forum is great-you will see just how the industry views those who purchase turbine time. I was interested in how the students were able to log SIC time when the aircraft that Ameriflight operates are suppose to be a one crew operation, and if that is so, then you couldn't possibly log SIC time. Otherwise, you would be taking the job of a potentially well qualifiyed pilot with the ability of receiving a paycheck for services rendered. Another words, to log SIC one would have to fly an aircraft that is certified for two crewmembers. I don't beleive they are disclosing all the facts regarding airstage lll. Good luck!

Re: ATA\'S AIRSTAGE 3

I was told by one of ATA’s recruiter that AS III might be going away some time next year, because commuters are starting to hire in force again. They also signed up with great lakes airline.

Back