AT-SAT

daw840

Hello all,

I know I am new to the forum, but I was turned on to this place by a controller friend of mine. I was just selected to take the AT-SAT this month, and I couldn't be more excited. December 18 is my test date. I have ordered the prep material from Amazon. I come from a long line of pilots and air traffic controllers, they have been helpful, but it has been quite some time since any of my relatives have actually been hired for this job. My mother was the most recent and she was hired in the mid 80's. Does anyone have any words of wisdom to follow before the test? I am trying to get a job at the Olathe, KS center. Has anyone used the prep material? How is it different from the actual test?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I must apologize. I didn't realize there were sub-forums to the ATC section. I do apologize, I am not really familiar with forums.

No worries! You've got to be the fastest learning new person we've ever had. Or the most situationally aware one. Either way.

No worries! You've got to be the fastest learning new person we've ever had. Or the most situationally aware one. Either way.

i'm impressed.... rr.. well.. relieved is more like it.

can't say too much though.. this website wasn't nearly as well organized as it is now when I joined..

I must apologize. I didn't realize there were sub-forums to the ATC section. I do apologize, I am not really familiar with forums.
In other news, Raydon shook with rage when someone else decided to post a random thread.

Altho, I really am impressed, only took you 7 minutes to figure it out and post back in here.

zz :)

All's they have to do is know how to read ;)

Besides, I haven't seen a Raydon special in a while. I was just getting concerned that someone was taking over your title ;)

zz :)

I think I skip over ones that have already been sent to the lav. Besides that one was almost a week ago, and I haven't seen once since. lol

zz ;)

Back