AT-SAT Selection

Sasho

I'm curious about something. What exactlly do they look for in selecting people to take the AT-SAT? Is it an everyone can take it kind of thing, or is it based on something in the application you did for PUBNAT?

I'm curious about something. What exactlly do they look for in selecting people to take the AT-SAT? Is it an everyone can take it kind of thing, or is it based on something in the application you did for PUBNAT?

Minimum requirements. If you checked that you have either the work experience or college education and are under 31...you get to test.

I think they are pretty flexible about those work requirements to. I believe the wording was 3 years of work experience with increasing levels of responsibility. I heard of some really young bucks getting authorized to take it. They definately didn't have a degree and their work experience must have been babysitting or pizza maker followed by deluxe pizza maker. :) LOL. Just apply and there is a great chance you'll be authorized to take it.

with all the hiring they're going to be doing, I'd imagine they'd be flexible with the work/college experience.

They're not flexible in that you need to have the work experience... I remember seeing someone who was turned away for being 2 months short of the 3 year minimum... but they are flexible when it comes to what kind of work it was (see nofear's post ;)).

not all of us young bucks get our hours from making pizzas :laff:

im 19 and i applied when i was 18 and i had 2 years of college by then plus 2 years in the work force with increasing levels of responsibilty (ie:becoming the supervisor at my job by 18; dont think the older people where to happy about that) its just the youngins like me found all the best opertunitys to advance at an early age. :rawk:

chichi, where you been? only a few more days till you get chosen for ZNY

I've been here-ish... trying to avoid being on these forums as much as possible. Needless to say, it is not working.

You know how I feel right now... the 2nd time around in this process isn't nearly as exciting and I just want to get it over with already :rolleyes:

I've been here-ish... trying to avoid being on these forums as much as possible. Needless to say, it is not working.

You know how I feel right now... the 2nd time around in this process isn't nearly as exciting and I just want to get it over with already :rolleyes:

oh man do i know...it sucks. ill be on this forum a lot over the next few weeks hoping you and some of the others who told me they are gonna put down NY for ZNY get picked.

They take the numerical value of each letter of your last name (ex: A=1; Z=26) then add up all the numbers. If the sum is odd or even, you get to take the test.

Back