Aspartame & Flying...The Incredible Untold Story

A300Capt

Freight Dawg
Okay, no more diet Cokes for me.....
shocked.gif

Aspartame & Flying

Mary Stoddard has been around for years, she once was telling people that Diet coke caused tunnel vision.

Looks like a duck, sounds like a dick.

Must be a Quack

My sister was a subject in a study (@ Duke University) about aspartame, gotta be almost twenty years ago. She got migraine headaches within minutes of ingesting the stuff. That was good enough for me. I never touch it. Sugar tastes better, as does butter, real sour cream. Keep all the additives and 'lite' foods, I like the good stuff
smirk.gif

All I know is that breathing air can cause herpes. Ooops. I mean I have heard that it can.

[ QUOTE ]
All I know is that breathing air can cause herpes. Ooops. I mean I have heard that it can.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well it has been proven that 100% of people who consume bread will eventually die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt that a fact!

[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't gum have aspartame in it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some does, not all, just stuff with Nutrasweet and maybe some tohers. I can think of only Extra right now having aspartame in it.

From the articl Doug posted:

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">Stuart Trager, chairman of the Atkins Physicians Council in New York, told the Journal that Atkins' heart disease stemmed from cardiomyopathy, a condition that was thought to result from a viral infection.

Atkins' weight was due to bloating associated with his condition and the time he spent in a coma after his head injury, and he had been much slimmer during most of his life, Trager said.

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Dr. Atkins' heart disease was NOT related to the diet. It was due to a viral infection.

Back