ASAP server update

Raydon

Scheduled for 09/17/08 - interesting timing eh? I wonder what they're changing.. maybe they're finally revamping the ap process to get it sped up! Doesn't look like the opportunity to fill out the ap before the update begins will be possible since it'll only give you a minute (if they're even posting it then) but yay! ;)

asap.jpg

They did this a while back while the first PUBNAT was waiting for the geo. prefs. They didn't change anything then, and they probably won't change anything now either. Its just server maintenance...

They did this a while back while the first PUBNAT was waiting for the geo. prefs. They didn't change anything then, and they probably won't change anything now either. Its just server maintenance...

yeah, hes right...nothing will happen...but kudos on another useless thread

Raydon, your on a roll!!!! This is your second useless thread in a week.:D j/k it is all in good fun

haha..

HOWEVER

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone for my lack of more constructive input on this site as of late.. i know we're all working very hard towards a common objective and it's stressful for some people who maybe take it more seriously than I do (at this particular juncture.. seeing as how i'm still waiting for a test auth.) to.. well, probably even see my name in the forums.. lol.

I just want to reassure everyone that if you ever ask anything of me I am at your service and disposal and love being a part of this community.

Here's to the future! (Hopefully the nearNEAR future for those of you waiting for geo-prefs, class-dates, TOL's, FOL's and PEPC's)

...and if I ever see any of you in the field, i'll be the guy playing with Rubik's cubes in the smoke pit during lunch. Just so you know.

:) take care.

sup gimpy! just visiting the troll-safe threads (basically every one I started) before bed. Work and school early tomorrow!

Yup, I hear ya - just up watching the RNC coverage,

but now I have to stay up for at least an hour after seeing Alan Colmes and that mug of his, or I will have nightmares.

Kinda like swimming right after eating......

Sorry, should have been clearer -
If this would have appeared on the ATSAT, it would have looked something like this

Swimming right after eating = cramps

Sleeping right after seeing Alan Colmes = nightmares

Both require a little bit of a waiting period.....

Not a political statement, Alan Colmes is just hard to look at.....

Back