ASA Furlough Assistance passes

Hmm, lemme guess. . .DO? or WF?

recent edit: Just saw from another source that supposedly the company is pretty under staffed right now... Lots of red arrows (although I have a feeling those will disappear in a few short days) and an overall sense of "wtf is going on with staffing." quote]

The average line value is up 10 hours (I saw one line worth 100hrs), 1/3 of the days in March have red arrows on them. Remember that PM I sent you? I think that more now then ever before. You're right when you say that a union is only as strong as its leadership. Maybe a new union is not the answer but we do need some better leaders.

Yes.

Which inhibits individuals' abilities to trade, drop, or swap assignments.

Just to compare to us, what is ASA's min RSV coverage? We need 30 RSVs scheduled on a day to drop anything. Seeing as some bases don't even HAVE 30 RSVs period.....

Just to compare to us, what is ASA's min RSV coverage? We need 30 RSVs scheduled on a day to drop anything. Seeing as some bases don't even HAVE 30 RSVs period.....

Who knows. It depends on the day. Company (to the best of my knowledge) sends an updated Min Coverage outlook for the forward looking month before bids open.

Think I've seen anywhere from 25-75 (per airframe)

Most of the red arrow days on the 200 have 40+ pilots available....

Just thinking aloud, but ~40-50 pilots currently on reserve finished training in March and are enrolled in Recurrent Ground and/or PCs for March.

In other news, ALPA is going to refund dues to several of us and remove our votes from the election. We'll see how the recount goes.

All my drops and swaps are denied for under min reserve coverage almost 90% of the time. Sometimes I don't even bother logging in FliCA anymore.

Apparently we're overstaffed, good thing we furloughed those 64 pilots.

Well, the other option is that they're just setting the parameters too high just to be malicious which in some ways makes more sense.

All my drops and swaps are denied for under min reserve coverage almost 90% of the time. Sometimes I don't even bother logging in FliCA anymore.

Apparently we're overstaffed, good thing we furloughed those 64 pilots.

Well, the other option is that they're just setting the parameters too high just to be malicious which in some ways makes more sense.

Okay, so it's not just Pinnacle. Seem every regional is playing the "we're overstaffed" card, yet no one can drop/swap. Are you guys JMing a lot, too. Looks like the only difference b/w Pinnacle and most other regionals is we were already "short staffed" when things took a tumble, so we didn't have to furlough....yet.

Back