Artemis I Launch August 29 0833 EDT

I’m kind of selfishly praying the launch window slides right a bit just because I want my kids to get to watch it with me.

As it stands I’m gonna be dropping them off at school and running back to the house to get back in time if it goes up at the front of its window.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't wait! I guess I understand why it's unmanned and the first flights of the Saturn V, Apollo 4 and 6, were both unmanned but I sure wish it wasn't.

They’re doing a watch party at the Johnson Space Center that I’d love to take my kids to.

But you have to get there at 5:15 and it’s an hr drive, so online it is for us.

Scrub for engine issues.

New launch window on 4 Sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Friday?

Not sure. I was going off the date from the NASA Livestream when they modified it.

I’m finding both so hopefully somebody clears that up in the next few hours.

Not sure. I was going off the date from the NASA Livestream when they modified it.

I’m finding both so hopefully somebody clears that up in the next few hours.

Same rocket engines from shuttle? Those guys are really REALLY smart. I betcha they already know what the problem is. No threat to life or limb? No rush.

Bummer no launch today, but obviosuly gotta get it right. We've waited 50 years so another few days or weeks won't matter much. Thought it was curious how they didn't get everything done in the wet rehearsal and just waited until today but since it is a test launch guess that's ok.

Back