Arggh...I must be cursed

naunga

Well, I went to schedule a lesson today and what did I find out?

My new instructor got a job in California. Which is awesome for him, but leaves me without a CFI once again.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy that my CFI's are going on to better things, but man I'm starting to think I'm cursed. Between the weather, my medical, and my loss of CFI's.

Anyhow, I'm waiting to hear back from the school about a new instructor.

In the mean time for all you CFI's out there I'm guessing that my school probably has a spot or two for instructors.

So if you're interested in working in sunny Cleveland, OH PM me.

Later.

Naunga

It took me a year to find an instructor... and then after a while realizing we had scheduling problems he set me up with another instructor at the school... then that guy got thrown in jail for buzzing a fair after 9/11... and i had to go back to old instructor... i feel your pain man, but everything works out...

Huh, maybe I should shoot my resume up there. It'd be about a 40 min. drive though, which is something I'm not too crazy about.

Man... stuff like this always seems to happen.... in my private I had 4 instructors; two left, I left the third and finally got my ticket with the fourth...

Just keep goin... It's always nice to get some tips from someone with a different background than your previous instructor anyways.

Back