are we crazy?

Yup. I'm nuts. So be it.
smirk.gif

I was able to stay out of flying debt until I actually got The Job. Three months of training pay followed by a year of probationary pay has left me in debt. But at least soon I'll be able to take a pay cut if the company has it's way!
grin.gif

Seriously, we know that the first years will be tough, but we put up with it because we know it will get better and flying is in our blood.

And good news: I think that I've finally found a buyer for my house in Florida! Let's hear it for solvency! Yay!

Personally, I think the cost of education in this country is crazy, wherever you go! So far, Im out of debt... Im attending my university on the HOPE scholarship (the best thing EVER!!!) tuition free, and paying when I fly... Im going to get my PPL soon, get my granddad to teach me instruments, build up time in his taildragger cub and hopefully chipmunk, then get my CFII when I get out of college. Of course this is my plan, but things never work out like they're supposed to. I remember what somebody told me one time though... "It's good to have a goal and a plan for when things actually DO go smoothly" .... very valuable advice.
smile.gif

Back