apu pph

ERJ

Tried searching JC and google... How many PPH does an APU on a GV or a CRJ or a 777 burn? Thanks.

I can answer one in the RJ category. The EMB-145 is about 95 PPH and with the packs running it goes up to about 160 PPH.

100-300pph for a CRJ APU maybe? :confused:

Why do you want to know? You like to run that APU for a full hour? LoL

Why do you want to know? You like to run that APU for a full hour? LoL

NA... when I saw a ton of corp jets sitting on the ramp with apu's running for hours, just got me thinkin if they would need to top off before departure...

Lear 55 - Zero with AC running, zero without. Thats as long as the GPU plug stays exactly in the right spot in the port, otherwise we're rapidly draining the battery.

I'm not even sure what it is on the 757/767. Max might know as he works for a company which maintains APUs.

Jeez.. you'd think they'd have something a bit more efficient they could swap into those older planes?

The APU runs 2 GENS and 3 packs (well our company decided to save gas, so we only have 2 packs) too...

However, it's all economies of scale.

Full fuel is 361,800 lbs
Full Airplane is 833,000 lbs
Payload is 220,000 lbs
First hour burn is 26,400 lbs
10,000 lbs is 1 kt of airspeed change for T/O speeds

NA... when I saw a ton of corp jets sitting on the ramp with apu's running for hours, just got me thinkin if they would need to top off before departure...

Most corporate owners (at least the ones I flew for) didn't care one bit about wasting jet A. One owner I flew for, I think it was his mission to burn as much Jet A as possible.

Back